Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sol Arcade Den Review

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here!
Finally I finished all the homework and exams that I had this term and now I will start posting daily again!
I just bought some diamonds so I can buy a Sol Arcade Den, and here is a review for it. Enjoy!
It is practically identical to the real Sol Arcade, but empty. 
This is how different floors look on it:
Click for full size. I think all of these designs are pure awesomeness, AJHQ has done a great job adapting them so they really suit the den. My favourite one is the Yellow Dinner Tiles. (The fifth one)
And this is how wallpapers look:
Wow, all of these are so unbeliaveably epic! I decided to choose the Blue Stars for my den.
Actually my den decoration turned out kind of weird, all yellow and purple. Normally I don´t like purple but I think it looks good on the den. 
If you want, check it out yourselves, I left it open.
Happy Jamming!
-MCB

10 comments:

  1. i love the night sky and the green slime walls!! wood floor looks pretty cool too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thought's precisely! (barring the wooden floor part as idk what it looks like as I evidently haven't been on)

      Delete
  2. good to see u bak! XD yay! i like the reen slime and stars one wall andpixelated phantom floor... did u notice a NEW area in den and a secret blocked mine cave?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anybody know what the sixth flooring that she posted was? I really want it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai i am gaggleiscool. i am on youtube and i am kgra5471.

    ReplyDelete
  5. missfrozenlilySunday, May 25, 2014

    What flooring should I use with the Starry Night wallpaper? All my idea's DO NOT match!!! Please send me a jam-a-gram with your answer to missfrozenlily! THanks and people, BUDDY ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.