Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pearl Birthstone

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here!
Sorry for not posting, I'm so busy. Summer is gonna be so awesome, when I don't have to study.
Today is the first day of June, so here is the birthstone!
This is my birthstone, as my birthday is on the 21st June. I'm probably gonna do an AJ party, because I have been wanting to do an AJ party for ages but haven't got round to it.
June is a great month, the month of sun and end of year and opening swimming pools and spending more time outside, but also the month of final exams. Oh well, I suppose in the future I will be grateful I've studied now.
It's sunday, so no more talking about exams and let's focus on the good things of life! For example, the return of the summer carnival :D
For those of you that don't know yet, the phantom cotton is made by doing the combination black-white-black.
I just love summer carnival plushies! I made a collection! :)
Only big dog and butterfly left! I hope plushies come out for pets like hummingbirds, cheetas, eagles, artic wolves, etc, that would be awesome.
What other things would you like the carnival to sell? I wouldn't mind a den sugar cotton machine. Yum!
There is this wacky glitch, look:
That's the font I use in real life when the teacher says we can only write a page but I need loads more space :p
And now when you have a new buddy, this appears:
Pretty useful!
This is the latest Daily Explorer post:
Don't you think it would be cool if we could comment is the Daily explorer?
There is a new Summer Carnival desktop background abviable!
It is so epic and cheery! I'm a great fan of bright colors XD
I downloaded it and it looks so cool I think I'm gonna keep it as my backgroung all summer long and maybe more.
And seeing as it's Sleepy Sunday...
... I leave you with my self potrait!
210qtd, marmaladegirl, 58spots, imatombpy0203 and Jokapaka, I'm working on all your drawing request. I think I'm not gonna be able to color them in until I get my paws on a tablet, but I'm warking on the actual paper drawings. 
Have an awesome day, jam happily, and don't forget to comment!
P.S: Prize of a plushie to whoever comments the best idea for a legend.


29 comments:

  1. How about doing one on how snow leopards came to Jamma? -fredmonster2003

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coolpapa70232 here this is an emergancy fir anyone on this blog from me mostley Scooter and my buddies and Cloudclaws i need this on any blog tomorrow this is urgent this could be anyone i only hope we can stop and send something to ajhq about this. I have been hacked! anyone plz who has a bklog put it on there i am begging and hopefully we can catch him i am crying. i have not asked my siblings if they know anything i have a computer genious of a dad a mom (somewhat) and a cosin so plz feature this on ur blog plz just help i am devestated plz reply if u will and ur blog name and also plz take off everything about creepersofthenether he is a mane suspectplz i am begging i am lucky she is just using my account i have not losing any itms but ui had to recycle some and lpst some items and had to recycle everything she bought plz this is hurtful to me

      Sincerely,coolpapa70232

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'm definitely using that background! Hmm, a legend, huh? How about a legend about...how the dinosaur in Mt. Shiveer in the ice got there. Like, what Mt. Shiveer used to be and how the dinosaur ended up there?
    ~wolfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed a glitch with the bunny when you run with the Sun Hat on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you do a small request for me?

    A normal AJ bunny wearing 3-D glasses and a bowtie would be awesome. Ty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets see. A legend.... I think maybe a legend about how hyenas came to Jamaa. (BTW I tried making legends once, but it didn't work out XD) Thanks again for taking my portrait request!


    -58spots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Misterchunkybuddy, can u make me? my wolf, not koala.
    zks910

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, i saw this on AJ's blog before, but wouldn't it be cool if there was a legend about how the Chamber Of Knowlege came to be? They had a picture of a person wondering what the trap door was inside. Thanks, 210qtd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I personally think the story of how the Cami Frog came to be, like maybe, a little girl, she gets a deadly disease, her dad gets her the frog, she dies with it and then they make it into a item? If not, here is my own legend below. (PS. my username is bonycat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nvm the legend below.

      Delete
  9. I love that desktop background! For a legend, how about how LongFeather came to Jamaa? LongFeather is the eagle Alpha, I had a dream with him in it :D his feathers are hazel brown with chestnut markings and he has chestnut eyes :P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wondered- where does Zios come from? Wouldn't it be amazing when we all just know who he really is? I mean- come on! They just said Zios is some spirit who created Jamaa with Mira. Before that? Who is he? Why did he existed before? Now THAT's a mystery!

    If you have time, please check my blog:
    rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. For a Legend how 'bout....How did Zios and Mira meet? Or,who became a god first, Zios or Mira? Btw, I a buddys with one of ur backup acounts, werewolf45? Me paws00001 :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. try this:
    1. think of who you like
    2. press F10 five times
    3, post this on 5 other websites
    4. look at your background

    ReplyDelete
  13. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS DON'T STOP.
    SAY YOUR NAAME TEN TIMES
    SAY YOUR MOM'S NAME FIVE TIMES
    SAY YOUR CRUSH'S NAME THREE TIMES
    POST THIS ON FOUR OTHER WEBSITES
    IF YOU DO THIS, YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY
    IF YOU DO READ THIS BUT DO NOT POST THIS YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK.
    SEND IN 143 MINUTES AND NO MORE. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOU CRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IF YOU STARTED READING THIS DONT STOP.
      SAY FART 5 TIMES
      SPELL IT 3 TIMES
      FART ON YOUR MOM
      FART ON YOUR DAD
      MAKE A FART SOUND
      THEN CHECK THE TOILET

      Delete
  14. how do you post things?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am Ajrock6013 and i need codes!!!!! any codes please post!!!!!! ps im just 9 so watch the language

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. type in code outback

      Delete
  16. Hey chunky,

    I'm wondering if you could do a picture of my arctic wolf, Princess Arcticspirit. Look up Suzi00 on Aj.

    Thanks,

    Suzi00

    Btw I saw part of your plushie formation when it still was a wip

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi mister chunky buddy I'm tig47498 can you plz buddy me I'm trying to get all the blog creators as my buddy's because there so nice
    -tig47498. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wtc is every one saying the crush name thing!?

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey srry for no comentting in forever eversince the last time i posted a coment lots of stuff happened. i still play aj and im not dead XD BTW i still dont play aj anymore that much and i might quit. (BTW srry for being so dramatic a long time ago XD)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi, its me, +livvie the wolf
    lillycheaks24409 is me not my friend
    peace out!
    wolfie 8)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i think a good legend would be like this:long long ago (before jamma was a town of being good to everyone) there was an earthquake in what we call now coral canyons everybody running for their life then the alphas came to their rescue and
    the reamains of the town was named coral canyons a place of respect and a place of honor and that is why they placed epic wonders there so jammers all around animal jam could find all the amazing things that all started with coral canyons a place of honor and respect

    -Sincerly your friend elizapop5

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.