Monday, June 9, 2014

Rare Worn Blanket

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, it's been partly because of school and exams (big part) and partly because I have started a new AJ miniblog. more on that later.
Today's rare monday is Rare Worn!
Awesome! But isn't there a rare worn already? Anyway, I think this is one of the best RIM's ever, because it is cheap, non member, a cool rare, and a nice color.
I would give it a 9 out of 10. (I never give ten for anything when I rate something, because you can always be better)
AJHQ does seem to like it.
They are proud of it being non member. You should not make something being non member a special event, AJHQ!
Talking about memberships, I tried to send something to myself from my storage account, and it said that sending and recieving gifts is member only! Sending?! I really hope that as just a glitch or something, it would be so unfair if AJHQ has really changed that.
Now for a weird glitch:
I entered my den and there was a potion just floating there 0_o
Maybe it was an invisibility potion so I couldn't see the jammer who was carrying it XD
I managed to beat my highscore on Phantom darts and flooded my screen with tickets For the First Time in Forever. XD
Here is today's post from AJHQ:
Ocean Blue? I think oceans are a bit darker, that is more like ice blue.
LBNL, (last but not least) here is my new Miniblog!
http://bananasrandomness.blogspot.com.es/
I was inspired to make it by Blu the Monkey!
http://comicblumonkey.blogspot.com.es/
So, here is the featured comment...
Nice Idea! I might use it... And you won a plushie, I just sent it.
Happy Jamming everyone, don't forget to check Bananas' blog!

13 comments:

  1. Cool Comic! I am glad my very own Blu the Monkey could inspire you! X3

    --Scooter (Animal Jam Sky Blog)
    & Blu (Blu the Monkey Comic Series)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Blu is very inspiring! And funny XD

      Delete
  2. Hey MCB, just so ya now, that potion was from me, and I didn't even see you there. I was looking at your den, and I guess my potion somehow did that.And I just sent you a little something-something for the epic blog you have.

    -your buddy,
    58spots

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! this is just awesome! im gonna send u! this is the best blog i have ever been too and i have been to MANY blogs! XD :P (the sharks are trying to eat me?!)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/\~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o/ help!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also im awsomebun ( no "E") so send me gifts! because im awesome, and because if u dont, the person saying " help!" is u!!! XD DX
      ~~~~~~~/\~~~~\o/help!~~~

      Delete
  4. My highscore on the dart game is 673 tickets!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.