Thursday, June 26, 2014

Update!

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! I got a new membership!
Yaaaay!
So here is today's update!

Awww! Seing as I have 60 diamonds from the membership, I'll buy one.
Lol! They are so funny and cute.
Next page!
It is the most awesome den ever! A bit too blue in my opinion, though.
It's truly amazing, I bought it and left it open so come and visit if you want to!
Two great news :D
It's good that AJHQ made underater adventures, it's helping a lot to make the oceans more fun and popular.
Ok...
So that's all for today, see ya!
-MCB






13 comments:

  1. Im first cuz I was hanging out with Mister all day XD Anyways I love the update I just wish it wasnt for diamonds. It proves AJHQ just wants more money. Also, everyone, Im making a blog on Monday, and it will be called The Animal Jam Star. I will try to post daily. Please visit it!


    -58spots




















































































































    moo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! That is the BIGGEST den i have ever seen... woah.




    Paws00001

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that den but my computer hates Animal Jam now and I can't even get on. I don't have membership anyway, but it seems awesome to decorate ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I even had this blog, AJ hated my computer too for about a month and I couldn't go on.

      Delete
  4. Try getting something new like firefox or google chrome X3 it should work on one

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want 6 more diamonds sooo baad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.