Monday, August 25, 2014

3,000,000 (The real post :p)

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here!
Sorry for such a crappy last post, I'm extreamly bad at writing on phones, and that plus autocorrect makes me write really slowly and weirdly XD
So yep, three million views! That's a lot, I can't believe it! I never though my blog was gonna become this popular.
I remember the day when I joined AJ because a friend at school told me about it. I'm really grateful to that friend XD 
I remember when I made my blog, and funny thing is, when I read awesome blogs like FuzzyShyivy's or Slidoo's or snowyclaw's or pizzadrop's, I thought:
"Wow, it must be like really awesome when your blog has lots of views and people read it and comment, and say hi to you around Jamaa"
Now, thanks to all you jammers out there who read my blog, I know how awesome it is XD
Blogging is so fun and Animal Jam has really changed my life.
Thanks so much everyone, it means so much just for you to be there and view and comment.

Now for the Rare Item Monday, which is at the summer carnival.
Whoops, not enough tickets XD
Not enough gems either. But why #8803? Phantoms are sooo mysterious.
Also, I wanna thank awesomepanda868 for making this epic banner!
Click here  to see her awesome page.
And as always, last but not least, here is the featured comment!
Yes, I have been thinking of having a party. When do you think I should do it, jammers? 
-MCB



28 comments:

  1. congratz! I really support the idea of a party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do a party and great job on 3,000,000 views!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Language Chunkybuddy begining of post

    ReplyDelete
  4. :'( Been exactly 1 year since last Whodunnit? episode air i am worrying for the series

    HELP ME

    Sincerely,coolpapa70232

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I found this blog! It's so awesome and I read all your legends. One of my friends told me about Animal Jam too, I joined two days after they told me XD, but I still hardly ever don't log in and I've been in Animal Jam for over a year now :D. By the way, the Arctic Wolf graphic I use as my profile pic came from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have you gotten so many views? Everyone I know has heard of this blog! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, I missed out on the rare racoon tail! I didn't know there were rares at the carnival XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but apparently they can be in any shop except Party shops.

      Delete
  8. https://plus.google.com/u/0/105619397301122639100/videos CLICK THE ONLY VIDEO! YOU CAN GET FREE AJ RARES! I GOT MY FOX HAT FROM IT

    ReplyDelete
  9. how did u get so many views?????????

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi mcb ckhe out the bday pty4

    ReplyDelete
  11. r do this: do a video of it and put it on youtube or get me to do it on my mum's phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ignore the r next to do, it was a mistake

      Delete
  12. Are you going to have a party and when?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hai. My name is zoothingy1 and i like ur den =(^o.o^)= that was a cat. also dont judge the looks of this kitteh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. also i found out a way to ( i guess? ) ( maybe teleport?) to teleport (???) to ppl if ur not their buddeh. just try to trade them if their in another world and u go to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do not understand, go visit a wizard. ( lol i rlly wanted to say that srry 4 wasting ur ( clock ) time. )

      Delete
  15. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and make $$$$$$ for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.