Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jamaaliday Lights, Glitch and Questions

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! Sorry I haven't been posting, I've had end of term exams! But now I only have two left, so I can finally post daily again! (Unless my computer decides to go wallooza again, but I might get a new one for Christmas. Any suggestions on good computers?)
Sooo, here is the new item!
This item gets a 10 out of 10, because it is cool, cheap, non member and awesome! It's also a classic, I've been using it in my den since I joined AJ XD
Of course, it is also a perfect time of year for it! 
Put them everywere to fill Jamaa with sparkling Jamaaliday awesomeness!
What do you think about this item, Jammers? 
Now for a very strange glitch. I was randomly strolling through my den, when suddenly I decided to see if I had any buddies online. And...
Suddenly I had 101 buddies! And that extra buddy that had come out of nowere was... ME.
So I started to experiment and decided to block me. And then I couldn't chat and I just saw the 3 dots!
So I sent a Jam a Gram to myself...
And I recieved it :p
Thank me?
I also tried to play a game with myself but I couldn't.
And I couldn't trade either.
So after a while I removed me from my buddy list and everything got back to normal. But it was strange.
Also, here are some of the questions that you jammers commented on the last post. 
I'll try to answer for fun. You can answer too in
the comments!
I'm afraid that is one of the big mysteries with no answer in jamaa.
Each of them came from a different place. I've written some stories in the legends page about that. And their secrets, of course, are secret :P
1. The cave in Mt Shiver is definetely extreamly cool. It's probably Harper's den or something. The adventure closed caves are probably passages to other adventures.
2. Maybe Liza's den.
3. Maybe the skulls in skullies are phantom skulls. 
4. Mira is in the Sky Mansion, and Zios is dead but the energy of his spirit is still flowing throw Jamaa.
5. They returned in Hatapalooza, but I don't know if they will return.
6. I suppose we will just have to wait and see!
To moderate, I think. 
I really hope cows, sheep, goats or pigs come soon. Or dogs. Often AJ is so busy making epic wild animals that they forget about domestic and farm animals, hich are awesome too.
I hope that the land with the mountains and river which is right above appondale comes soon.
I don't know, but I can't wait for AJ to tell us. I'll continue the comic soon, and I might unabandon that blog xD
So that's it jammers! Hope you enjoyed!
-MCB














19 comments:

  1. Thx also sick on the computer finally stopped vomiting but now im constipated :(
    also running a temp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh DX
      I was also sick a few days ago. Hope you get better soon!

      Delete
  2. hp laptops are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that glitch happened to me too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ? what with all the XD? I don't get it

      Delete
    2. look at XD sideways. the X are crossed eyes, and the D is the smiling mouth. its a face, like :) or :D but its XD. Its just confusing because they both happen to be letters.

      Delete
  4. Hi MisterChunkyBuddy! It's me echid. From aj echidnas, also Kiny's friend. Just so you know, I quit aj. :/ Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( rude much?

      Delete
    2. so then wy do u waste your time looking at ANIMAL JAM blogs? Helloooo!

      Delete
  5. hi! u might not remember me from earlier but I really want u to buddy me! my use cutebunny53440. WHY DIDNT U DO IT LAST TIME I ASKED?????????????????I GAVE U A REQUEST. B.T.W IT WAS 2 MONTHS AGO PPL COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S My teacher is going to KILL me if she sees this!:)LOL buddy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that same glitch for about a month. Then, it just dissapeared. Wierd. PLEASE BUDDY ME U R MY IDOL! AUNAELSA

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! I am a huge fan of this blog. can u please check out my blog? amy2366.simplesite.com. please like and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There! I am tigertamer99 on animal jam :) I have been on animal jam for 5 years now and would really like to do videos like you can, but I need serious help. What do you use and how do you use it? And is it free stuff or expensive ridiculous priced to do it? I would be so thankful for an answer:)

    ~Thank You,
    tigertamer99

    ReplyDelete
  9. RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER HAD A VERY SHINY NOSE! LIKE A LIGHT BULB!
    AND IF YOU EVER SAW IT! SAW IT!
    YOU WOULD EVEN SAY IT GLOWS! LIKE A FLASHLIGHT!
    DUR DUR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Just wanted to say thanks, because your blog is truly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Polar Bear Alpha is Pubby :P
    Also, some other Alphas are:
    Victor-Octopus
    Felicity-Lynx
    Avalon-Owl
    Andy-Llama

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.