Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mailboxes

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! I haven't been posting because of some personal stuff that I'm not going to bore you with, but now I'm back! Sorry for such irregular posting.
Here is the daily gift!
I need no mailbox, my owl Flutterflyer gives the Jam-a-grams. 
Talking about Jam-a-grams, I have a strange glitch were even if I put buddy requests off, I get requests. I emailed AJHQ about it but I just got an annoying robotic reply. I might call them,
Now for the new item! Well, at least I think it's the new item, but I'm not sure.
Cool!
Now for the Outfit Idea, seeing as it is Tuesday!
You can use any hat that goes well.
So, featured comment...
Thanks a lot for that comment! Hopefully I can accept more buddy requests when I get that strange glitch fixed.
So see ya tomorrow!
-MCB
P.S: I'm working on a pretty cool plushie museum. If you have some random plushie that you want to donate, you can send it to me.

4 comments:

  1. I have about 20 plushies that I don't want. I'll give you some. I once spent a whole month getting every plushie in the game for a plushie store. They're just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can have all of mine; I will give anything to my AJ idol. If you are interested, comment back and I will tell you my username i can trade them. I cant send, otehrwise I would, but im NM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog by randomly looking up animal jam codes and I found your blog!


    -3greenfroggie

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.