Thursday, December 25, 2014

Sleigh runaway

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! It's Christmas!!! The gift is Gingerbread wings, they look quite cool!

And the item is the sleigh runaway!
I really like this type of item, and it is non member! How awesome is that?
I made this frozen area for my pets :D
Well, no I have to go because I'm celebrating Christmas with my family, but before that I want to say happy blog anniversary! This blog is now 3 years old!
I know this past year I have been posting very irregularly, and I am really sorry about that, it's just that this past year and specially these last two months I've had lots of things going on in my life and I have not always had time, or felt like posting.
But 2015 is going to be a great year, even if I can't post that often (although I will really try). That's a promise, jammers.
So see you tomorrow! And of course...
Hope you have a fantastic day!
Happy Jamming!
-MCB

7 comments:

  1. merry christmas! I love this blog, and i've only been reading it for what, a couple weeks? Jam on! can't wait to get the gingerwings!
    ~cinderblaze380

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a long time you haven't posted! Merry Christmas ;) I like ur outfit today
    On the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that can be crazy,but can we have nm(non member) day in aj cuz I ill be happy to have like that. We can by things in that day that is members and when that day of the things we by lil stay for us unblocked!:-)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever tasted poop? I have. It's delicious. If you haven't you should TRY IT! <3 ~Adorable6363

      Delete
  4. Do you know any diamond codes or membership codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i do: THEY DO NOT EXIST
      well, twelve is a code for 1 diamond. it didnt work for me thou...

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.