Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR! + leaks

Hiya jammers, MisterChunkybuddy here! As the title says, I wish you all a happy new year!
Today's item is this thingy:
The other new item is the garnet birthstone.
And now, some cool pics that I found all over the internet!
Whoah, could this be a future animal? I would totaly buy it!
Credit: @pilarhughes_xdjwolfx on instagram
I don't know who that is supposed to be, but it sure looks epic!
Credit: @xxsmileaj on instagram
No idea what that is.
Credit: @xxsmileaj on instagram, who gives credit to THE ANIMAL JAM FLASH BLOG.
Whatever that is, it looks awesome.
Credit: @xxsmileaj on instagram
I would absolutely buy that! It looks so cool! And 5 gems only? Wow.
Credit: @xxsmileaj on instagram (again)
Bouncy castle? That is absolutely pawsome! I hope it's a den!
Those coin thingies...
Credit: http://animaljamhail.blogspot.com.es/
Haha, looks funny!
Credit: http://animaljamhail.blogspot.com.es/
Two human items made of wood. I really like this type of item!!
Credit: http://animaljamhail.blogspot.com.es/
So, hope today is the start of a jamtastic year for you!
-MCB

16 comments:

  1. Whoa! I saw a few of these leaked photos on Google, but only the pet panda and healing staff!!! i didn't know there where so many! AJHQ might wanna try to keep these items a bit more secret! XD This post was really helpful!!
    -lovepuppiez

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture isn't a leak. It's a piece of artwork made by someone on deviantART.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it really? It looks pretty legit.

      Delete
    2. Whoah, whoever made that is an amazing artist!

      Delete
    3. http://koshechkazlatovlaska.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-Frozenpaw-464842781?q=sort%3Atime%20%28%28goat%29%20AND%20%28by%3Akoshechkazlatovlaska%29%29&qo=1

      (Long link I know) Tada, here's the artist.
      -Mod Gulo

      Delete
    4. It's fake, and photoshopped. Its too 3D and blurry than the other animals, and the goat is way blurrier than the scarf. Don't believe everything you see O.O

      Delete
  3. Btw, the goat thing isn't real. Someone made it on Devianart, inspired by an AJ Creepypasta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope some of these are non-member. Cuz if they aren't I'm gonna flip out! Btw love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toilet made out of wood....? So artistic... O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey MCB! It's me imatomboy0203 and I was wondering is the picture of the jammers you drew were done yet. Sorry for bothering you about it! (Again XP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If so where can I see them. (I missed some of your posts)

      Delete
  7. The goat is not real. It is more 3D than the other animals and is more blurry than the scarf, so it's photoshopped. And I don't think AJ would release FARM animals.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOMEONE HAS ON TRADE THE *EPIC HEALING STAFF???

    *Epic Healing Staff- rarest item across jamaa, there are ONLY 5 OF ALL 3 KINDS OF IT!
    -Worth= 2 rare headdresses, 3 rare long spikes or 4 short spikes

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. You really help me out my friend, thanks!
    halloween| animal jam| happy wheels| cool math games| 8 ball pool| sudoku| yoob| friv| tetris| friv4school| monster high

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for your new informative post! Keep up working, you're talented one!
    australian essay writing service

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.