Saturday, October 24, 2015


Hey jammers! As I promised, here is yesterday's post!

First, we have this beautiful and beloved item, sold in jam-mart clothing for 500 gems:

I don't know if you like it, I do though.It's waaacky!

And this one in jam-mart shopping:

Hum.I don't know if I like it or not.

And 2 new items in Outback Imports!





And never forget the tiny Friday Update!

Phantoms are taking over! NUUUUUUUUUU

Geez AJHQ, if ''theez items r no good'', why you made them? And there is not a nm item so far from this collection. So, indeed,''theez items r no good''.

I'm not so excited for the spooky items, since I already have the only nm item, the pumpkin. And hey phantoms, how can you own all the candy since jammers have taken back 2 billion candies? Phantoms are so weird...
                        
The pollie ad is still the same, so it's not really needed.

Have a happy halloween, jammers!










No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.