Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ok, now a real post

Ok, hi guys, it's Flora and I finally struggled to find some time for my very first official post, I fixed the computer but I suddenly remembered that our EVIL maths teacher (not really evil actually) had put us some exercises,but, here I am! Ok, the new items that are spook-tacular are these:

Pretty amazing,right? I like the jelly-fishy phantom (it looks like a jellyfish to me). Both are member, and I obviously can't buy them. Note that I took the picture while I were playing as kelly1010.

And, by the way, WHERE ON EARTH HAVE TRAINING GROUNDS GONE???

Anyways, goodbye jammers, and remember: This blog will be the no1 again!






No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.