Friday, November 13, 2015

New Items and NEW PARTY THEME!

Hi jammers! Today we have 2 new items, one very nice and one not really nice but still nice.

First, is the Pixelated Wolf Head (very nice).


It should be called ''Minecraft Wolf Head'', but I guess the Headquarters don't have the rights recieved :p

And the Scorpion Armor (nice)


They are both member DX.

Anyways, now, DA PARTY. It will take place at my den, at 14:30 for USA (if you are from another country just ask, I can search it up) and you can stay for as long as you want. The new idea is (drum rolls) THE AJMV!! I will be recording the arctic fox I will buy, and I will might make an AJMV!

                                     DO NOT MISS IT


Goodbye jammers, I will probably post later!


3 comments:

  1. Has anyone else never heard of 14:30?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you meant 4:30 or 1:30 AM or PM?

      Delete
    2. I meant half past 2 at the midday

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.