Monday, November 2, 2015

Normal post, AT HOME

Haha! Hi jammers, it's Flora. Today's RIM looks too ironic to me...

First of all, HOW DO THEY KNOW I WERE BUYING SHOES THIS WEEKEND??? I couldn't play AJ for 2 days because of SHOES.

Anyways, it's cheap, and kind of nice:

 The RIM costs as much as the original item, that means more rares for jammers!
p.s: this is another account. On Cuterebecca, I have 200,882 gems. And another ironic thing:


Random: At school we had the term test at CS and after that we were free to use our computers (I hope I get a 20) but they are like 10 years old and super slow, so I couldn't post more or take pictures.

Jam On!!!


4 comments:

  1. I was just wondering...
    Where you hired as, like, the new complete author for this blog? Or are there gonna be other authors..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are gonna be other authors, I've just got to sort some stuff out.

      Delete
    2. Have you already chosen the authors?

      Delete
  2. Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, it includes helpful Information. http://worldsbesthacks.com/animal-jam-codes/

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.