Monday, November 9, 2015

Super amazing RIM!

Hi jammers, this weekend was quite of busy for me and now I'm posting late because my real-life friend (aka lovekoala248) came to my house to do our homework and I couldn't post. So, today's RIM is non-member, cheap and COLORFUL!



Sorry, screeny stopped working and I can't post a picture of my own :( Have you noticed that AJHQ makes lazier RIM pictures? WE WANT ANIMAL PIC RIMS BACK >:O

Now I would post a video, but I can't post more than 100mb.

Anyways jammers, goodbye, and NEW PARTY GAME (at my bday party):
Decorate the tree!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.