Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cool nm itemss at last! YAY!!!

YAY!!!
This is the first one:
Amazing and cheap (although I got the pic from kelly1010)!!

And another one:
GIFTS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Today, I'm not posting a big story or something, bc it is midnight where I live and I'd better hurry!! So today we have a song, that I will might make an AJMV based on it with my ArcticFox!!

It's called ''Snowy Jamaa''

Rise your head up
Snowflakes all around
Snowmen surrounding
Mira's ocean wings
What makes you happier
Than a joyful day?

-Chorus-
Snowy Jamaa
And I open up my eyes
Into the sun
I keep on flying
Without understanding
Snowy Jamaa,
Snowy Jamaa, Jamaa
Snowy Jamaa,
Snowy Jamaa, Jamaa

Into the hut
On a mountain's cave
with lots of friends!
Come, and join the fun!
Deer, monkeys, pandas,
koalas, arctic wolves!

-Chorus-x2

Goodbye Jammers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.