Wednesday, December 23, 2015

New item& Flora Randomness!!

Hi Jammers!! This is the beautiful new item:
It looks good. And yes, this picture has been taken while I were on my member account, kelly1010 because...
I got an ArcticWolf, hooray!!
The Christmas Outfit.
I will have to go soon bc tomorrow I'll have to wake up very early so I can go caroling. Carols are money machines, last year I got 175 euros! (yes, I'm European)
But I still have time for something random.While I were watching aj videos on YouTube, I saw some drawing vids and watched most of them. So, I will now upload some ''How to draw an Arctic Wolf'' pictures.

First, we need a face.(so terrible pictures. Please forgive me!)


Now, a piggy nose.



The fur...


The rest of the fur...


The eyes (so creepy).Any eyes, it's up to you.


The paws, the body and the tail!!


And, clothes!

Woo! I've never drawn an arctic before!

And, an adorable picture of my dog, Max!


I'm afraid I gtg, I have to sleep early tonight (11:00 at night.)

Bye!!



2 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.