Monday, December 21, 2015

NM RIM!!

Hi jammers! This is the jam-tastic and paw-tacular IM, for non-members!!!
(pics from kelly1010)
 It's totally amazing, and in a reasonable price!!

And the new item:
(Random)
Have you ever read AJ howls? Some are OK, but, just look at THESE:
''bestes''? And another one:
It's spelled MAMMAL (I know you already knew that, just in case this jammer is now reading this...).
It looks like AJ doesn't pay much attention in what jammers write. They probably pick only MEMBERS. No,wait,I have put a howl too.

And the story is not a story, it's JOKES.

*It's midnight, and someone's calling at Flora's house.
Flora:Hello?
Stranger: I can talk!
Flora shuts the phone.A couple of minutes later, the phone rings again.
Flora:Who's there?
Stranger: I can talk!
Flora: Ok, I know you can talk, what's so strange? I can talk too!
Stranger: Yes, but are you a pet tarantula?

*Eternal:What's fluffy and lies with its mouth open under your sofa?
Blooming:I don't know?
Eternal: A slipper! What are the 2 things that are fluffy and lie with their mouths open under your sofa?
Blooming: I don't know.
Eternal: 2 slippers! Last riddle: What animal is the one that meows,eats fish and is a good pet?
Blooming: Now you cannot trick me! 3 slippers!

*Eternal:Do you know why elephants wear red nail polish?
Blooming: No. Why?
Eternal: To hind behind poppies.
Blooming: That's not true!
Eternal: Have you ever seen an elephant hiding behind a poppy?
Blooming: No.
Eternal: See? They do a wonderful job!

Ok, I have to go now. BYE JAMMERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.