Friday, December 18, 2015

SUPER AMAZING FANTASTIC UPDATE that makes Jamaa not as Jamaasian as before.

Well, I know that Thursday is not on my schedule, but I JUST COULDN'T RESIST!! And it's Friday :)
Good! But not Jamaasian :-( And why members-only? I believe there should be at least small-den parties that nms could host.
                                                       
                                                          Pretty much same here.                                                          

                                          Cuties! But I don't want to spend my diamonds.I am
                                           saving up for an Arctic Wolf.

                                    Hehe, I have collected like the 99% of that (jk, I just love
                                     this adventure.)

The sword looks so wow-ish!
The new items are thousands, and I will let you see them by yourself (except the jam-mart-shopping/clothing items).
                                            The cape is neat, and the raindeer mask is superb!

Nice,classic and nm!

And the story:
THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL

Eternal:What subject do we have now?
Flora:I think Home Economics.
Snowflake: Let's hope that the teacher is abscent.
Major: HERE SHE COMES!
Snowflake: SAVE YOUR LIVES!
Major: (hides)
Admiral: (closes door)

(teacher knocks door)
Snowflake: Let's pretend we're not here!
(teacher opens door)
Teacher: Good morning.
Admiral: I THOUGHT WE HAD LOCKED THE DOOR.
Major: WE REFUSE TO WORK.
Snowflake:Pay us!
Expert: (throws books away)
Teacher: QUIET!
Students: WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!

Blooming: I wonder if they will ever stop.
Flora: Yes, I know. Only good students survive.
Blooming: True.

Teacher: EVERYONE SIT!!! I'M TELLING THE PRINCIPAL!
(everyone sits)
Teacher: Good. Now, read your essays please.
Expert: Essays?
General: Essays??
Teacher: You haven't studied again, have you?
General: To be honest, sir, umm miss...
Teacher: Eternal, can you read please while the other students complete their essays?
Eternal: Umm, sure.
Expert: What was the theme?
Teacher: Answer the following question:
You own a chips factory. What are you going to use to make your chips tasty and how much are you going to sell them?

...

To Be Continued...




                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.