Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hi (lol such a dull title)

Hi.





Today we had our first exam for this year (not test OR term-test, EXAM)
It was super easy so yeah....

HI EVERYONE!!

I'm back, but I will have less time to post. Next up: Science! (exam)
Sooooo....
This was the RIM:RIM_5-16_Dreadlocks
weird
 I reached the amount of 100 diamonds! Yay!!
 Lol this looks weird on koalas
 And so does this
 But most of all, this
 Lol, again
 Oh, that looks good!
 ''Scorpionfoot is BACK''
 Flora: ''I can't breath HELP ME SOME1''
 Aww, dragonhead!
 ''The KoalaLady''.
 Boxofcats in a livestream.
Me with Rockabillykitty and Cinno!
My new youtube channel's (HyenaSpirit AJ) livestreams siggy! JOIN 'EM! THERE'LL BE SPIKEZ.





4 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.