Saturday, May 14, 2016

New Items?Idk. Well, at least there is some randomness left XD

Hey ppl! Were these released on Thursday? I dunno, I barely check if there are any new items at the oceans...

...but they're amazing, aren't they?

Ok, and a question...
What is this? My Anglerfish would like to know (I know what it is, but Rosy doesn't)
Exact answer plz :)
Lol. Another random thing. 2 of my teachers: animal jam style!
The maths teacher:
 The literature teacher:
XD THEY LOOK IDENTICAL TO THE ''ORIGINAL'' ONES!!

I were planning to do a super megapost, but I have to study for the exams :( Tomorrow maybe.
BUT... IT'S NOT OVER YET!!
I made a new yt channel, HyenaSpirit AJ (click this) and I barely have any videos there (in fact I have only 1 so far XD) so don't expect much.Sub if ur nice. No, wait, you don't have to sub to be nice. You might don't have a yt channel so you can't sub to the fabulous royality XD (jk, I'm more fabuless than fabulous XD)
p.s: too many XD's
#RandomIsGood
And some more random thingies:
Byez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.