Sunday, June 26, 2016

Amazing masterpiece and voting poll!!

Hiya mojitos!
So, today, I, the Futurama Maniac drew this...
Probably my best virtual drawing. I hope AJHQ approves it!!

I know it's not a posting day of mine, but I need to ask ya ppl something...
I won't be able to post from August 11-24 because I will be in a summer camp where phones, tablets and computers are forbidden.
So it's up to you to decide what I could do:

1. Make a SUPER SUPER SUPER big post which will contain 1 thing for every day while I'm gone. Kinda comfusing but genuine.
2. Make a  Joomag magazie. It will have about 13 pages, one for every day (you can read it all if you want, but it won't be fun that way). Fun-to-read but hard-to-make.

Vote HERE: http://www.strawpoll.me/10591143

Ok, that's what I wanted to say XD


3 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.