Wednesday, June 15, 2016

I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish!

(I didn't know what to set as a title XD)

Hey Jamjars, HAPPY WEDNESDAY (lol AJHQ says ''happy Thursday'', so why not)!
Well, for me it indeed is a happy Wednesday, because EXAMS are OVER! Yeah!!
This is our lovely new item:


Become the pig master! Yay!!!


Also, I bet you will notice something weird and awkward in this picture. First to say what it is gets a prize!!

                                   

Ok, I don't actually have much to say, so, here's an ad:

WANNA PLAY TRANSFORMICE AND HAVE FLORA CUTEGIRL AS YOUR REFEREE? IT'S SIMPLE; JUST USE THIS LINK: http://www.transformice.com/?id=82960039

Plz promote moi

Okie byez jamjars!


ps. I've been editing and working on an AJMV for Make Music Day, although the song is not made by me or played by me or something,anyways....)


7 comments:

  1. I think I know what's awkward about the picture.
    The Arctic Fox who's saying ''Oh yeah!'' has the ''yeah'' in itallic, or looking a bit weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I noticed that too! I think AJHQ maybe corrected it or something? Idk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the slanted writing
    p.s. my username is peterboy5

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.