Wednesday, June 22, 2016

NM item and :O

Hey ppl, this is the new item!!

Yay, it's nm!!

Lol, I actually don't have anything else to say EXCEPT...

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I were in a masterpiece competition and I lost to THIS.

Here's mine:

If it was drawn by hand it would look waaay nicer. BUT (no offence) the first one is full of smudges and stuff! MINE IS PERFECT. PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT (jk this is my fake brag).

Also, imma do a giveaway soon bc I got an unwanted arctic hood on the forgotten desert and I have only 1 (clothing) inventory slot left so yeah...
Cya!!

---------------UPDATE------------------

DADADADDADAADDADADADADADADADA . has heart attack .

LOOK WHAT I WON IN A GIVEAWAY


I'M LIKE ''OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG'' RIGHT NOW! I've always wanted one of these (they are high in value, right?)




2 comments:

  1. You lost to a scribbly tree?? Your picture is WAY better than that!
    Honestly, I swear some people are blind. Sometimes I do fashion shows, and I get out instead of a person with a terrible outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happened to my sister yesterday XD she lost to a cute vampire piggy. The theme was ''evil''.

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.