Friday, June 10, 2016

PIGMANIA

PIGZ!!!!!!! OINK!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!! NM!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!



yup.
SO LETZ C LE PAWESOME PIGZ! I bought pigs in some of my storages, Discus and xxfuturamaxx.

So, here are the actions:
 Dancing... (w/Kel7)
 ...Hopping... (yus I dressed le pig up)
... Sleeping...
...and,finally, playing!
And these are the new items. The fence is OK, but the couch and the ottoman are creepy O.o...
U guys know what I mean...right?

Also, here's something awkward...
Eat your pie first :I

Well, :P, anyways, I gtg right now, so enter the contest and JAM ON!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.