Monday, June 27, 2016

Weird RIM, weird meanie and NIBBLER STRIKES BACK!

Hi smoothies, this is the comfusingly weird RIM:
Duh. ''Last Day''. Of course. It's a RIM.

Ok.

(so many full stops).
.



Anyways, I were at the freedom party and (pretended) I had no inventory space to buy a spring flower crown because I won rares at the spin (this is true though).
I wanted to see if any good jammers wanted to give their spring flower crown to a poor,little,non-member koala (ok, not so poor, but still little and non-member, since I have about 271k gems XD).
I don't remember who gave it to me XD but I remember a funny dialogue with this jammer:


Mythical: Do you want a spring flower crown? (ps. I already said I did).
Flora: Yes. Put it on trade please?
Mythical: Too bad :joy:
Flora: I would give you the rares I got in the spin, I don't want them.
Mythical: It's on trade.
Flora: Too late, too bad!

This makes me laugh. It's probably satisfication laugh.

Ok, and now, the Nibbler thing. AGAIN.

The real Nibbler:
My Nibbler:

Good for a computer drawing :I But looks a little like the other Niblonian (I don't remember his name).

Anyways, I asked AJHQ if it would be approved, and they said yes! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and for the camp break, I'm more likely to make a Joomag magazine.

Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.