Friday, June 24, 2016

Weird tree, weird squirrel, weird answers on the Alpha letter...

Hey piñacoladas!!
This is the boring, in my opinion, pixelated ''trri'':

...
Ι spelled that ''trri'' because it's completely fake! (futurama) Like Leela's ''froot'' salad, but look how this ended up:
BONES IN FRUIT? (ironic) YAY!! Finally, now we can plant burgers and within a couple of hours get healthy ''apllesh'' (apples) in order to sell them! That's so fantastic! (ironic again)

Anyway, my point is than AJHQ made a tree out of pixels that is...supposed to be a tree out of pixels. Pixels in pixels in pixels in pixels...

Also, today I got diamonds on the spin, so I decided to make a new masterpiece:
I don't know if it looks normal to you, but it looks like a crossbreed between a chipmunk and a squirrel. What should I draw next? I'm out of ideaz.

Ok, and now the Alpha letter:

                              have long legs

are nocturnal

                                       they live in trees!

Obviously a sloth (or a kinkajou. ). Well, 99% obviously. I'm not so sure.

Here are some weird answers some people believed that were correct:
-Frog (yes, there are tree frogs, but I don't think they are nocturnal, are they?)
-Tortoise.
-Parrot.

Ok, that's all for now!
Bye piñacoladas!! 


3 comments:

  1. A tortoise? A parrot? Those are NOT nocturnal, they don't have long legs, and I doubt tortoises live in trees. Idk, do they? Now how would a tortoise get himself up a tree?

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.