Wednesday, July 6, 2016

APARRI THE COPYCAT COPIES SWIRLSHINE FOR 2ND TIME AND GUMMYUNICORN TRIES TO CLICK MAH NAMETAG :O

JUST.LOOK.AT.THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPW_94lEJaw
THE THUMBNAIL.

OMG APARRI SRSLY??????

I mean, yes, that item IS dangerous, but Swirlshine said that the pile of fireworks was dangerous first :I
But IS APARRI SPYING SWIRLSHINE OR SOMETHING? XD

Anyways, look what I got BD:

Yas :D Lol, don't nosily look at the other jammers that sent meh stuff D: (hehe, look at Rock's auto though XD).
I just added the ''tries to click my nametag'' thing because, during her livestream, Gummy said something like ''ah I can't click your nametag!''. IM FAMOUS. FEAR MEH.RAWRZZZZ.



ps. I thougt Gummy had left AJ. But she has 40k subz so yeah XD




2 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.