Sunday, July 24, 2016

EPIC STUFF!!!!! XD

Hi ppl! So, guess what! My panda-obsessed sister now wants the Light-up panda AJ toy,she FINALLY wants to spend money!! I will get another 1,I suppose (99% the tiger). We found a quite good price (best price so far), condition:New, and we're ordering them (from eBay) from England, that means they will probably arrive TWICE as fast as they would arrive from the USA!! They'll probably arrive before I go to the camp :DDDDDD

<3

Also, I made the.best.masterpiece.EVER:

So fab. I also <3 Zingerz.

Hehe, also...
 A few days ago, I were reading riddles. And I saw a riddle with the name...
''Flora killed several thousands'''

O,o

 when?

AND, lastly, about Flora...
Guys, Colette (previous Customerpalooza) got 857 votes (I think) but she couldn't defeat Angela DX!
That means I have 0 hopes, and my sister wants to enter too. That means 1 more person trying to defeat me! :cri:
Luckily I have some more chances on winning now that I am here, I entered in all 3 Customerpaloozas and I lost DX!!!

Oki, that's all ppl XD


5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You're finally getting AJ toys! I just got mine 2 days ago: All 4 of the Light-up ones, plus a Princess Castle Den set! They're SUPER cute! I'm in love with them, lol!

    OH MY GOSH. THAT IS TOTALLY STUPENDOUSLY THE MOST AMAZING THING I'VE EVER SEEN! SUCH...BIG...CHEESEBURGER...
    (XD)

    O.O
    FLORA! HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOU MURDERED SEVERAL THOUSANDS OF SOMETHING!? BE ASHAMED, BE VERY ASHAMED!
    XD, just kidding! Although I'm sure you knew that already, lol!

    I'll be honest with you here: I have no idea what all of that
    stuff in the last paragraph means, since I don't normally play the Papa's games, but I think I figured it out now. Oh gosh, your sister is entering too? Oh no...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I got paid by my grandma some days ago, but me and my sister are saving up to buy something VERY BIG (what? O,o XD idk yet).

      KFC 4 life

      Da murderer spirit XD

      What I mean is that I will have to advertise a lot... Last year I were about to go to the local gadget shop and vote all of my customers from EVERY SINGLE COMPUTER XD
      My sister in Customerpalooza= more competition awaits. But hers looks like Hope, the 2013 champion, so that gives me more chances ☺☺☺

      Delete
    2. OOOO! You're buying a mansion, aren't you!? I knew it, I knew it!
      XDD

      Ohhhhhhh.
      I hope you win, your outfit...I WANT IT IN REAL LIFE! O.O
      Oh gosh. That pun though. I " HOPE" you win... hehe... I better stop.

      Delete
  2. I actually started LOVING your blog! I am Princessbg, I just made a blog in 2016. I am friends with Nafaria9, Cuddly6324, Swirlshine, Rattlespud2004, and Rawr07. I am hoping to be friends with you! I am having a party this saturday, 11:30 AM CDT. My blog is the Animal Jam Garden!

    ~Princessbg~

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.