Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Flufftastic new items and something random PLZ READ THIS POST oh nvm U WILL SEE THE RANDOMNESS IN MANY OTHER POSTS XD

Hoi jammerz of da beautiful land called ''Jamaa'' XD, these are da new items, which look fantastic, in my opinion:

So beautiful! But, AJHQ, it's not spring! These items look too springy, but they are neat so ok XD. Too bad they are member-only.... At least the stool should be non-member!

Lol, XD, now I remembered a funny person in Play Wild! So, while my sister peacefully was at a pool party (I don't remember its name XD) and an annoying wolf popped up. So she said the following things:

''The pretty girl lies on the towel'' (she was talking about herself)
''The pretty girl falls asleep''
''The pretty girl wakes up''
''The pretty girl goes for a swim''
Then another wolf came.
''The pretty girl crashes with the fine male''
''The pretty girl blushes''

But, WHO ON EARTH CALLS THEMSELVES ''PRETTY GIRL''? That sounds like ''What's your name'' ''Pretty Girl'' XD

-okay, maybe someone's name in Mars is pretty girl. I said ''on earth'' XD

Okay, now, something that is SO NOT AJ related, however it is kinda important for me. Oh, okay, not REALLY important but I'm trying to achieve something.

So, most of you have probably heard of Flipline Studios. But if you haven't...

Flipline Studios are a gaming company. Some of their games are Papa's Pancakeria, Papa's Bakeria and Jacksmith (mai fave <3). They actually are very popular, since 19-20 outta 21 classmates (my classmates) had played almost all of their games.
Every September, a pretty cool event takes place in Flipverse. The CUSTOMERPALOOZA, where 1 fan-made customer appears in the Papa Louie series. I entered thant competition 3 years in a row, and I LOST. Y?????
So, this year, PLZ HELP ME WIN!!
And, not for no reason at all....
You see, this year's submission will be some sort of AJ mascot! (You: ''do you even know what you're talking about?'' Me: Um...no XD)

Ehh, ok, so, vote for Flora! MAKE INTERNET GREAT AGAIN XDDDDD



O yas. I'm so gonna win XD
Naw, jk, I have to be REALLY early.Like, August 31th or September 1st. But I'll try :)
Just to know, if you decide to vote, this is my submission,Flora!
And this is her style B:
If Flipline allows us to submit it, of course!




Also, just to know, I am not that Flipline addicted. I play Flipline Studios' games sometimes, but not daily. I like AJ  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more. Don't worreh friendz :) But I DO want to win this year. 




4 comments:

  1. I cracked up at " pretty girl's" comments!!! XDDD

    Also, I love the avatars you designed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her look was also funny, because she was wearing ridiculous clothes XD! Also, when she first started talking, my sister was about to say ''I am here, not in a towel'' to ruin her fun XDDDD

      Yay! Flora has 1 fan!!! YUS I EM SO POPULER XDDD

      Delete
    2. XD! She might have been trolling, but I wish I had seen her to take pictures!!

      WOOO! I'MMA FLOR-FAN!

      Delete
    3. She seemed serious (well, not really XDDD, she probably thought she was)!
      In the wiki, someone called her Flora(Papa Louie).
      THAT GIVEZ ME HOPES!!!!
      Last year, my entry Frida was close...she had 300 votes and one of the contestants had 400. YUS NOW THAT I AM ON AJCC I COULD EVEN HIT 500 :D

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.