Friday, July 29, 2016

Returning Item& Joomag!

Hi ppl!! Yes, I know, I missed the Wednesday post, but I were outside like, all the time!! I came back home at 11 o'clock (23:00) and my dad wouldn't let me use the computer :I
The ''new'' item is obviously the cool hair(Style) Hm. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I mostly don't, but I don't hate it.

Anyways, just I want to do a quick reminder about Flora, my KCP future entry, so make sure to vote for her :P

AND, A JOOMAG SNEAK-PEEK!!


Also... (Lol awkward XDDDD)
AHAHAHAHHAHA SWIRLSHINE I FOUND U XDDDDDDD

I were trying to find my comment, but AJHQ didn't approve it :Cri:
I asked them why did they remove the headdress and didn't remove items such as the Pharaoh Hat and the Samurai Hat, and then asked them to make a Jamaasian headdress.

Lastly...Guys, do you know what is a RIM headdress worth?
I've tried everything, but no-one accepts >:C
So, if you have traded for one or know someone that has, please tell me what they offered!! I NED A HEADDRESS SO BAD GUYS I GOT A RED LONG TODAY (what an excuse -sarcastic-).

Heeehehehehehheheheheh
Byez.

AH YES, A PS:
ps. I am hosting 2 competitions in this Joomag. Most prizes are animal drawings :3, but I am also giving away a Flower Carpet (so far).
ps.2: Join this super HEADDRESS giveaway:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Dvvj0ajbI



1 comment:

  1. :O

    You're good. Either that, or you're phychic. XD

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.