Monday, July 25, 2016

RIM, code and My Plushie Blog!

Hoi!! This is da RIM, which should be NON-MEMBER!!!!!!!!
:CRI IN DA CORNER:

XD...

I also found another gem code, arctic (gives 500 gems). But you probably already knew that so...

As you know, at least most of you, I have made a new blog, a plushie series (IT IS NOT READY YET!!!)
Anyways, it is called Acacia Hills and it is Twin Peaks-themed. Imma add that TP music sometime :)
 Okay... remember when I told ya I would do series reviews?? Here is Twin Peaks:

Twin Peaks
Ahaha, my 2nd favorite series!! It is super funny, but make sure to watch the series, not the movie. The movie includes loads of inaproppriate scenes, unlike the series. It's hilarious (althgh it's not a comedy), but you have to be prepared before seeing Bob and the last episode. Of couse, I don't get scared. I BARELY get scared. I LOVE HORROR FILMZ!! But, just in case you are normal (XD), prepare yourselves. No, Bob looks like a human, but he acts very.....yeah. Watch Twin Peaks, it iz gud bc I say so (And so does everyone :D). Ok, the series has some 11+ stuff, but NOT scenes.

And, lastly, A COMPETITION!!
I will try to find a prize now XD Probably a beta or a wristband. (updating)

All you have to do is... SOLVE THE FOLLOWING RIDDLE!!


Flora Killed Several Thousands

Flora killed several thousands of people, but no-one chased after her. Luckily, she never bothered anyone again.
What happened?

Byez!!



12 comments:

  1. i miss misterchunkybuddy... post more flora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie!! But the truth is I can't make posts very similar to MCB's, but I will try to find some stuff to post about!

      Delete
  2. Hmm...er...I suck at riddles...um...

    Maybe...she killed several thousands...of fruit or something? Like, she killed food by eating it...in her lifetime...

    OH I GIVE UP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. It says people in it. See how badly I suck??

      Maybe she killed thousands of... FRUIT PEOPLE...?

      Delete
    2. Nu she killed peopleish people... The point is who is Flora (not death, an animal/thing).

      Delete
  3. OOOO! Flora was a mosquito who carried a virus!!?

    I'm so glad I thought of that. SU SMART! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does make sense, but, even if people wanted Flora to return, she wouldn't. People could do nothing to bring Flora back (why'd they want a "killer" among them?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She killed herself too? She was Hitler? Or was she a hurricane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, was she a hurricane?

      Delete
    2. Ding-ding!! Correct! She was a hurricane. Anonymus, what is your username? (lol I saw these late because I were editing the Joomag, I will give a smaller prize to Swirlshine too).

      (Also, I am a Flora too. DON'T CALL ME HITLER XD)

      Delete
    3. Haha it's me xD I wasn't signed in. Give the prize to swirlshine, I was just joking lol

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.