Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Another hairstyle and dinner party thing

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ppl! I iz back again with da new item:

It looks good only in a few animals. And I don't think that many animals would braid their hair. I personally don't really like Animal Hairstyles, they are WAY too human (except Beehive Hair. I loaf this accessory <3 Looks like Ivy's hair -Flipline Studios-, but looks terrible on most animals. I think I have it but I never wear it :T)

Oh, and.. yeah, all that Flora mania... voting starts in 6 days. I also decided not to name me (my CP username) CatFun123. I now am named Flora The Koala :D And, since Flora is made (with a quite darker outfit) and 2 wiki members said she could win, I think I'm ready :DDD

So, today I were at the dinner party, I saw this and cracked up XDDD
XDDDDDD

Now I gtg, my membership has expired but I'm still a member, I haven't been billed and I'm a little worried XD, cya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.