Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Biggest stroke of luck EVER (including unboxing pictures)

Please read my previous post to be aware of some things...

Hi jam-a-grams! (?)

(random) Because there are no new items today, I decided to draw my arctic wolf's new main look in 3 mins (su weird O.o)
......
And I found a matching mommy (She didn't adopt me, of course, I just got da picture) as well!!

(you got what I mean, right? I mean... I FINALLY GOT DAT HD!!)

My offer was an over: 1 red long, 1 red short wrist, 1 purple long wrist, 4 betas, tomatoes and wood floor (I had 2).

But the headdress is not the only dreamy item I got...
I also got my all-time dream item, member and non, clothing and den item, MY MOST FAVORITE ITEM IN THE WHOLE AJ HISTORY!! Try guessing what it is ;-)

Clues:
-My sister (littlethegirl123) has it.
-It is non-member.
-It was not released during beta.

And, last but SO NOT least, I got my light-up tiger!!! Woo!!

I wanted to challenge myself and open the backage without scratching the back paper.
But things turned violent...

But then I finally opened it!

 Yayz!! Imma name him Junior ^_^

O yas. Sefie with Victoria (my chicken LPS. I got her like 4 years ago and she probably is my fave lps. I collect dem. So KAWAII <3)

And then I entered the code and got the ring. THE END :)

Ok, :P, that's all!!
Oh! Also, this Friday I will probably do another series review, because I will be at the camp in 8 days... CYA!





2 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.