Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Byez!

Hiya!! So, today I am leaving for vacation, I woke up quite early, so I found some time to make the ''Joomag'' post!

This is the link: https://joom.ag/NanQ

There are some cooking competitions in there :P You can either send me the pictures, or post them on a blog  so I can see them.

Hehe, I'm a little worried about my vacation though... I'm going there with my best friend, and we don't want to be seperated! If they just DARE to seperate us... >:-(

LASTLY, don't forget to support my Customerpalooza entry (Customerpalooza starts on September), Flora!! I won't be able to make Sploder games with her, and stuff.

Cya in 13 days!



ps. If you see any spam, it could probably be my sister, pretending to be me or idk... And she was trying to spam Swirlshine with JAGs once, luckily she didn't. Imma trust her :P




6 comments:

  1. Your sister tried to JAG spam me? XDD

    Hope you have fun on your vacation, Flora! :)
    Imma read that Joomag now! :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, she probably gave up on trying to spam you XDD

      I actually had loads of fun, thanks though!

      Delete
  2. Guess The AJ Item Answers

    1. Flame Tiara
    2. Turtle Shell
    3. Spiked Hair
    4. Holly Hair Bow
    5. Sparkly Shoes
    6. High Heels
    7. Spartan Armor


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does it still count if I used an unscrambler? Eheheheh...

      Delete
    2. I will send you the prize, no-one else entered :cri:

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.