Sunday, August 7, 2016

Flora Quiz!

Hiya!! So, I'm here with a...

2 LIES, 1 TRUTH QUIZ! (ehehe i switched places to ''lies'' and ''truth''. It is supposed to be ''2 truths, 1 lie'' :P)

A QUICK REMINDER: Don't be afraid of your answer (just in case you're afraid you will hurt my feelings XD). If I wrote an offensive answer about me, I'd better not write -type- it at all. Also, it is more about guessing. It's just to get to know some stuff about meh. I made this instead of an ''About Me'' post, on a not-posting day.

1.Which of the statements below is true?
a)I like dark chocolate.
b) I like white chocolate.
c) I don't like chocolate at all.

2.Which of the statements below is true?
a)I wear glasses.
b)I have green eyes.
c)I wear braces.

3.Which of the subjects below is my favorite?
a)Maths.
b)History.
c)Physical Education.

4. Which of the subjects below is my least favorite?
a)Home Economics.
b)Geography.
c)English.

5. Which is my favorite color?
a)Purple.
b)Pink.
c)Green.

6. Which is my favorite AJ den item?
a)Egg on Pedstal.
b)Gecko Plushie.
c) Nest of eggs.

7. Which is my favorite AJ wallpaper?
a)Yellow Sweets.
b)Pink Forest Walls.
c)Red Brick Walls.

8.Which type of berries is my favorite?
a)Cranberries.
b)Blueberries.
c)Blackberries.

9.Which vegetable is my favorite?
a)Tomatoes.
b)Cucumbers.
c)Lettuce.

10.How many siblings do I have?
a) 1 younger sister and 2 younger brothers.
b) 1 older sister.
c) 1 younger sister. (she is bossy thou...)

Comment down your answers {(number)=(letter)}
Tomorrow or in 2 days or idk XD I will change color of the correct answers.

AND, to be more AJ-themed...

I got ya two summer-themed outfits!!

 Summer koala! (Non member)

-Tiara OR Eyepatch
-Lei
-Star Cape




Turtloon! (member)

-Turtle Shell
-Any type of glasses

Make one of these outfits, take a picture and upload it on your blog (or somewhere XD). ALL PICTURES will be on the Summer Joomag!

Byez!!

ps. RainbowTheCat AJ is back! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYZ!!!


9 comments:

  1. Must... get.. gems.... for... turtle... shell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, guessing game! Yay! I only seem to know one of them so far, but here are my guesses!

    1=a
    2=b
    3=b
    4=c
    5=b
    6=b
    7=b
    8=b
    9=a
    10=b

    I'm pretty confident on number 10 and 6!

    Also, I LOVE THAT RACCOON OUTFIT! :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got 3/10 correctly XD, and none of them was 6 or 10 :P

      Delete
    2. I so need to study. XDDD

      I thought your sister was older than you!

      Delete
  3. You like cranberries? Cool!
    I wouldn't want to say I HATE cranberries.. because
    I would eat them if I had to.. but I don't really care.
    (my favorite fruit is bananas and peaches)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I <3 them mostly as a juice or with dark chocolate :P

      Delete
    2. How did you.. reply that fast! O.O

      Delete
    3. By the way, I saw rapunzel's tower in the background of your blog.

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.