Thursday, August 25, 2016

I iz back :3

HEYO BANAZZZZZ!!

Lol now THAT was weird XD

Anyways, I'm back :DDD I will probably tell you about my vacation som other time, but, since there was a HUGE update in the game, I decided to feature it a little!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

 Um, yeah. AJHQ, you are allowed to make headfeathers but you are not allowed to make headdresses. Head feathers are Native American- themed too, you know...
 Beezlings, yay!!
 I missed the Phanntom Beacon, but... (notices pets ad)
WHAT.ON.EARTH???? Trading pets?? Seriously??? I'm never gonna trade MY pets, yet I traded some stuff for a purple pet mouse, and my sister traded me a grasshopper she got, but THIS IS SLAVERY!!
When she first saw this, my sister told me: ''AJHQ is releasing a new animal, but the clue they give is very stupid! It is a scratched piece of wood!!''.
I hadn't seen it yet, but I ensured her I could immediately recognize what it shows. She insisted I couldn't, but she was wrong as always XD

SPOILER ALERT BEEEEEW BEEEEW BEEEEEEEEEW


















































THE WOODCRAVING SHOWS MADAGASCAR AND THE NEW ANIMAL IS THE RING-TAILED LEMUR, WOOOOHOOOO!!



































 Ok. Goobai arcticfoxiz, my birthday animal :'( I will miss yo..... Oh wait, I have one. And hi rhinoz B)
Yes, yes, yes, have done this, have done that.... whatever.

And here is a random gallery of photos/gifs imma add because I don't want to end this post so early:

My kawaii petz!!
Beautiful art....
Beautiful....chicken?
XD

oooo yeahhhhh

#swagness

PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ok, that's all for today! Cya!!


5 comments:

  1. The cat eating watermelon. I think I died of cuteness X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you! Glad you're back!

    Oh my gosh!!! THAT MASTERPIECE IS AMAZING!!!!

    * Goes to allybee's den and searches all over for awesome Masterpieces*

    XDD

    Hehe, those GIFs are so funny! I actually used that last one on a post once!
    And is it just me, or is that picture of the grey cat with round glasses really popular right now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you! Glad you're back!

    Oh my gosh!!! THAT MASTERPIECE IS AMAZING!!!!

    * Goes to allybee's den and searches all over for awesome Masterpieces*

    XDD

    Hehe, those GIFs are so funny! I actually used that last one on a post once!
    And is it just me, or is that picture of the grey cat with round glasses really popular right now?

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.