Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Awesome new items, Skorm exposed and my very first animation :DDD

Hi jammehs it's Flora waild (lol I'm so copying Wisteria and Gabby Wild)

XD Anyways, both of today's items are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!



Anyways, as you can see it the title, I will be eposing my least favorite famous jammer... SKORM.
You'll probably ask, ''why does she dislike Skorm? He is funny, and not that rare-obsessed.'' Well, the answer is, if you are not obsessed with rares doesn't mean you are nice. And I will be explaining why:
(DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SO SURE THAT THIS IS TRUE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS)

 Skorm started playing Animal Jam just for fame. And monetizing. Not because he enjoys it. YES, YES, I KNOW, he has some very funny vids that you can't leave the page without liking or at least subscribing! But, my point is, he just wants to be loved.
 And, I am 100% sure you have heard of #skepper. Well, guess what:
So does that mean he ''likes'' bepper because she has 100k subscribers? Now that's cruel. And Aparri can't be lying; bepper is his own sister. Deep down, that's what every sibling would do. And, idk if Aparri was just joking or wanted to embarass Skorm, but, if it's true, Skorm gets a -100% as a jammer :P And it is obvious that bepper likes him. Bepper is funny and nice, and she deserves WAY more than Skorm the worm.
 Lastly, he might be less rare-obsessed, but he definitely is obsessed with his face. Just look at this.
That is why I dislike Skorm :)

And, I left the best for the end, BEHOLD: MY VERY FIRST ANIMATION! (I mean my first animation that lasts more than 5 seconds XD)
Sorry for some silly mistakes, I'm not a pro, ya know :T

Bai!! Also, comment and join my Animation Site!


15 comments:

  1. Skorm is a bit... Eh to me. I don't mind him really. When it comes to famous jammers, I'm basically ok with everyone except alistairz and zarfy. I mean, I don't really like Aparri either but at least he's not as messed up as the other people I mentioned.

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like Skorm mostly because of what he is doing to bepper.

      Delete
  2. Zarfy is better than Ali because Zarfy apologized and said he was super duper sorry, and he stopped with the drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zarfy did horrible things to Bruizer's sister, and used hacking tools to wreck livestreams, shutting down peoples' internets. He wad just an aparri ripoff, and I don't care how much he tries to apologies. They're just as bad as each other on my opinion.
      -kraft

      Delete
  3. Wait... Woman's Skorm faced T? FREE SHIPPING? Now that's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr XD? No-one would wear that! If Skorm wants to print his face on a T-shirt he should keep it for himself.

      Delete
    2. I actually want to know how many he sold to obsessed fangirls. My guess- 2

      -Kraft

      Delete
    3. Oh my word. Skorm selling a tshirt with his FACE on it?! Where is he even selling them?!

      Delete
  4. Skorm is probably obsesssed with fame. But I 100% think Aparri is worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure at who's worse at the moment XP

      Maybe Aparri didn't want his sister to like Skorm and lied, or he just did this to ruin all the #skepper rumors in order to ''take'' Skorm's and Bepper's new views and subscribers.
      But, if it's true, and Skorm really has a girlfriend and wants bepper for more views, then he's.going.down. Because I think that Bepper really likes him, and it is very mean of him to use her to be popular.
      I never liked Aparri, though, that's true.He is too overrated and thinks he is really cool, but gets -99% as a Jammer if Skorm is really a fame freak who deserves -100% (Lol I just came up with that XD)

      Delete
    2. Skepper videos were adorable! If Skorm is really fake obsessed.. let's just say my best friend's mother works at a Reptile Research Lab. >:)

      Delete
    3. I agree with Sky. At least Skorm doesn't flat out offend his fans.

      "ooh, a rare item Monday! You can get some sweet gems from that"-one of Bepper's mailtimes ft junkparri
      "I don't have enough good art, I need more good art" *is in his art filled den.*-some remote aparri video

      I'm also 99.999% sure Skepper is a crackship. Apart from Jayfeather x stick and a personal oc crackship, its one of my favourites XD

      I get that Skorm wants views, but so does every single animal jam youtuber, except maybe about 8 or so channels. Clickbait is everywhere nowadays.

      -Kraft

      Delete
    4. That's true, Skorm at least does not offend his fans.

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.