Saturday, September 24, 2016

Incredibly awesome gift and may the series begin!

Hi jammers!
I normally wouldn't post this, but then it occured and I just couldn't help doing otherwise!
So I were hosting a funniest Jam-a-gram competition, and I got over 40 jam-a-grams. No, I weren't doing that for gifts, I love hosting these competitions because I just adore reading JAG jokes and funny stuff about potatoes :P (most of them were about potatoes)

So I opened my first JAG.
It was a classic Peck postcard, with the ''Animal Jam Rocks'' message and a gift attatched.
:DDD I didn't even ask for gifts, I were clear! I said P H R A S E S! That was so random but really kind of you, Fisher!

 I also found this swagalicious masterpiece a buddy of mine made! It is the HypnoToad from Futurama!
XD
But anyways, I actually made this post to inform you a little more about the animations, and mostly the series. The animal jam movie is still being ''processed'', and I can guarantee I have a quite great idea! It's gonna be something like a trilogy, and teams. That's be interesting. Unfortunately, I have only made 1 character, a Fox named Phoenix, no plot and no title, I just got inspired so any ideas would be welcome in the Floranimations comments section, or the sign up form! But what I'm NOT looking for is animals getting killed. That's why I watch horror movies and I don't read warrior cats. Animals getting killed (in both movies/books/series and real life, but I'm talking about movies at the moment :T) is one of the top 10 things I hate on modern movies (and older ones, but it was rarer). So there could be battles, but no deaths. I'm not such a big fan of movie trilogies, and stuff like that, but it would definitely be something different. So here is Phoenix, something like a guardian spirit of the forest or a minor warrior... idk XP

Super blurry. AGH WHY CAN'T I FIND THE CAMERAAAA!
So, about the series. The floranimations site is maily about the trilogy, because it's gonna be loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong, but it is for the series,too. Since I need a place to post the episode scenarios, I've made a wikia account for all the members of Floranimtions, connected to my e-mail.
Animating club users (lol XD that sounded weird), with this wikia profile,

You can...
a)edit episodes. If I have no clue that you already have a wikia account, no changes are accepted by other wikia profiles.
b)edit the profile, of course.
c)log-in whenever you want.
d)upload as much fanart as you like.
You must...
a) Leave a comment with your nickname (In this case, AJ username)
b) Warn me before making a big change in an episode, and do that change only if I agree, and I probably will, except if I really hate it, but you guys have great ideas :)
c) Use ''we'' when commenting unless you're expressing a personal opinion.
You mustn't...
a) Share your age.
b) Make big edits without telling me.
c) Share the password with ANYONE (read below to know about the account info)
d) Be rude to anyone.
e) Change the profile picture if I don't agree.
f) Change major character info.
g) Change other people's stories, EXCEPT if you see any swearwords. If you do, please erase them, I just can't stand swearwords :T This profile is about the series, mostly.
h) Add swearwords in the series' episodes.

Oh, btw, FLORA WON THE OTTER CUSTOMERPALOOZA!!! YAY!!!
:DDDDDDD

Ok, back to my point.

The username is Floranimations Flipline, and the password will be sent to all the animating members in a Jam-a-gram. (btw, AJKraft, what's your username? XD) You can still join if you want, don't worry!

Ok, now I gtg make some episode halves. Cya!!

MUST READ: WHE WIKIA WHERE WE WORK ON IS THIS. I'M MAKING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR IT, TOO, WHERE FULL ANIMATIONS WILL BE POSTED.

UPDATE: This is our new profile pic :D
I had to make it within 5 minutes, so yeah XD


(couldn't find the other siggy. :cri:)






4 comments:

  1. My username is meganfurryfun37

    :)

    -AJKraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I managed to find it at sierrasdestiny's den.

      Delete
    2. The password is the word I sent to you (shh)

      Delete
    3. Oh crab
      I think I saw that, was confused and deleted the jag. DumbJkraft at her finest DX

      Could you send it again? Sorry for me being an idiot lol

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.