Monday, September 26, 2016

RIM& stuff

Hoi jams!
This is the RIM:
It might be cheap, but green and orange don't look that good on a clothing item... But I bought it because I didn't have any underwater rares XD

The next topic I would like to talk about is Gabby Wild.
I think it's obvious that she is my least favorite NG scientist, since my favorite place all across Jamaa changed into her fan-club. It is like I'm Bob Kelso and Janitor is tearing down Sacred Heart!(Scrubs stuff o3o)


I also formed the
hottest,
the swaggiest,
the coolest,
THE MOST AMAZING SQUAD EVER!

Behold...
The Becky Squad


We all are named Becky. No, not in real life XD! We just needed a common name :P

We were all like: ''O.M.G BECKY! I SPILLED MY NAIL POLISH!'' ''OMG GURL THAT'S HORRIBLE'' and ''HEY GURLS WHO WANTS SOME WATER FLAVORED LOW CALORIES JELLY?''

Lastly, I would like to inform you about the animations a little. I could really use some AJ trilogy plots, so if you have any ideas, leave them on the membership form of the animating blog and send them by using any fake e-mail :P! As for the other animations, I've started making a new one, which is way funnier than the previous one XDDD! Also, plz start writing episodes if you have any ideas! I have some but they will probably be added in season 2. Swirlshine, AJKraft and Princessbg, you all have the wikia account password, but if you don't remember it, deleted the JAG or didn't receive it, please tell me so I can send you a new one! I would also love ideas from anyone, all are read,a nd appreciated! Here is the link (use the membership form to send me scripts and plots, and the bottom one to send me pictures -1 at a time -): http://hyenaspiritaj.wixsite.com/floranimations

Cya!

EDIT: A new thing we should do is erasing inappropriate text on the FFW. I do that quite often. Of course, inappropriate language is not allowed, neither there nor anywhere else, but there always are some law-breakers XP
Yas! Found it B)


7 comments:

  1. I'm pretty confused on how to use the wikia account •-•

    I'm such a noob XD

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (here is what I'm doing - well, about ot do- so far o3o)
      If you have any ideas about episodes, you can send them on floranimations or create the page on wikia and leave the link on the episodes section of the profile! Since you do that, please notify me (because I don't want any nosy people that do not belong to the team to edit the stories :T ) via AJ, by sending me a random JAG such as ''edited''! As for the animating stuff, you can either upload your art on your adobe account or send it to me by using the form in the bottom of the page. (no e-mail at all needed :P)

      Delete
  2. Okay, thanks :)

    Need a background? AT all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My username is Princessbg without the fancy letters if you are confused

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.