Sunday, October 9, 2016

Another Animation!

Hoi jams! I'm posting today because I don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow...

As you can see from the title, I made a new animation! It is shorter and poorer, but I wanted to make something with the Larks XD Sorry, I didn't make other animation because it turned out to be too violent >:P So here you are:



k.

Also, about the AJ animation.
It will take some time to be made, yet it could be a success. There is one problem, though. We have almost no fame D: Should I ask AJHQ to watch it, when it's made? I am 99% they won't, but hey, if they do we will probably get videographer plaques :P I'm so ambitious XD.

The other animations:
You will probably need a Flipline Avatar, which you can either make and send to me or tell me what you would like it to look like. Or I can make your avatar look like your AJ animal. You pick :P

That's all for today :P
Cya!!

6 comments:

  1. XDDDD, that animation! I want one of those floofy birds! XD

    Also, could you make my Flipline Avatar look like Flora Daisypride? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, larks4life!
      Yes, I can make your Avatar look like Flora Daisypride. What about the name,though? Should I name the avatar Swirl, or something else?

      Delete
  2. My adobe page is here-
    https://forums.adobe.com/people/EJkraft

    My main character is the snow leopard with the diamond helmet. I'm posting some better art of her soon which will probably be a better reference.

    Ps I.. Uh.. Have no clue what flipline exactly is. I always animate on flash/animate and photoshop XD
    You might want to... Kinda.. Tell me what it is lol

    AND THAT ANIMATION IS ADORABLE :00

    -AJkraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flipverse (flipline studios) is not a programme XD, flipline studios is a company that makes games, and the birdies in the animation, aka Brussel Larks are characters made by them! And you probably have see my KCP entry, Flora. I made Swirlshine a flipline character based on her main animal.

      Delete
    2. OHH XD

      I need a brain l0l
      -kraft

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.