Monday, October 31, 2016

RIM& Spooktacular items!

:D

K, I'm actually not such a big fan of Halloween (I REALLY like the Night Of The Phantoms, though). But what I love even more is the Lucky Day! And the Jamaalidays!

Flora's Favorite holidays in AJ (Most favorite to least favorite)


  1. Lucky Day
  2. Jamaalidays
  3. Night of the Phantoms
  4. Spring Festival
  5. Feast of Thanks
  6. Friendship Festival 


Anyways, these are the new items...

Honestly, these are PERFECT! They are classic, affordable and non-member, woo!

And here is the RIM:
Well, it is quite expensive (nothing is too expensive for Flora the billionaire XD No jk I have about 300k gems, which aren't that many), but it looks rather cool!

Also, today's bottle prize is a Haunted Mira Portrait, where Mira looks like a dragon.

Lastly, I found a ''new'' code, trivia. You see, this is Animal Jam Cheats and Codes. Oh lol XD It's like the second time I've ever posted about a code :P

Bye, see ya on Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.