Friday, October 28, 2016

Weird art thing XD

Hoi jams.
Today something funny happened XD

 So I were hosting an art gallery, and an eagle called medivalarcticjammer68 showed up, claimed that I copied Artymis' art, and was all like ''COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT COPYRIGHT''.
 I did copy Artymis' art, I'm not gonna lie,but, as Artymis says herself, most artists use a reference picture to copy. And since she uploaded a video of her,drawing, it means that she actually made a tutorial. And tutorials are made to be copied, aren't they?
 But, as you probably have seen, I didn't make my art look identical to Artymis' or Yellowfr3ak's. I made the puppy look like Max,her cat more-big-headed and with a blue rug,and Yellowfr3ak's cat look like Lucas :T

Anyways, here is a conversation of me and dat guy I found funny XD:

That person: COPYRIGHT THIS ART IS COPYRIGHTED
Me: Before making it, I asked AJHQ and they said it would be fine...
That person: THE PUPPY LOOKS IDENTICAL TO ARTYMIS YOU COPIED IT
Me: (thoughts) Lol ty but no it doesn't XD
Me: According to Artymis, most artists copy a picture to make their drawings (she actually has mentioned that in a comment :T)
That person: IM REPORTING THAT PERSON (they probably meant my backup) GOODBYE
(leaves)
Me: lol XD

Speaking of which, I'll soon be hosting a masterpiece giveaway :D
This is the masterpiece:
This time I added credit :P

I'll let you know when I start the giveaway!

Oh, also XD the new item:

Some of its colors are not really yeti-ish, to be honest :P But it's quite fun :D


2 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.