Saturday, November 12, 2016

Hoi

Hoi jamz, sorri 4 not posting but Max ''accidently'' bit my eye (lower eyelid actually), if not too hard then hard enough to send me at the hospital, because that's what he did :T
Anyways, now that I've returned and the stitches are *almost* gone, I can post again, whee!

Oh lol. A couple of minutes ago I found the derpiest masterpiece ever.

Just look at it:
This face is LOAF. I want this. I need this.

Anyways, because I couldn't check the Jamaa Shops yesterday, here is today's new item that is definitely going to be a hit, since it looks a lot like the designer skirt!


It looks funny on koalas XD Also, I just noticed that it is in a really good price, so, if you like it, make sure to buy it before it's gone! (now I sound so AJHQ-ish DX)

Lastly, a note about the Flipline animation; I will make a post about it on AJ Art Corner (it's not AJ-themed, yet I post there a little more freely than here), so make sure to check it out! (if you don't know where to find AJAC, check my profile page :D)

Cya jamz!


Party Reminder!

2 comments:

  1. Crikey! I hope you're feeling better! That sounds pretty painful :oo

    That dog art reminds me of a webkinz I have XD
    I'm random.
    But seriously that's so cute I NEED IT IN MY LIFE OM

    -kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, thanks! It actually isn't painful at the moment, and it was more like scary when it happened...

      IKR IT IS LOAF, IT IS LIFE XD

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.