Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas/ AJCC anniversary!

Hoi there, jams....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Also....
HAPPY AJCC ANNIVERSARY! (5th if I'm right :P)

Christmas Eve was so fun! (for me, at least)
First, me, my sister and our friends went carolling and got about 200 euros :D
Then, we bought gossip magazines to make custom ''newspapers'', but we ended up making Lucky Charms. Wondering what Lucky Charms are?
Well...
Fabulous. The latest trend.

Oh, also, today I managed to 3Dprint something... half a cat XD

So, anyways... I will do a DIY Lucky Charm tutorial sometime XDDD

Lastly, Swirlshine and AJkraft sent me 2 marvellous masterpieces!! TYSM!!!!!!!!


Also, I drew this for Scooter's contest. Click here to view his blog!







2 comments:

  1. Wait so the AJCC Anniversary is right by Christmas? You know what that means! TWICE THE PARTIES. =TOO

    THE LUCKY CHARMS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. Who needs solid gold rings when you can have a lucky charm! XD

    Oooh! The masterpieces are so pretty. ^~^ *Breaks into Flora's house* *Goes to her computer and hacks into her account to take masterpieces* *Ignores spik Cllrs and rres* *Steals masterpieces* *Relizes she could have asked Swirl/AJKraft for them* *Breaks back in* *Notices Flora's kitchen* *Eats all of Flora's food* *Returns masterpieces* *Goes home* Heh Heh Heh.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.