Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Poofy Rug, Headfrost (XD) and featured art!!

Hoi jams!!
Today's Jamaaliday Gift item was the Poofy Rug.
I really like it, I also find it funny/weird that the yeti face... disappears O,O

Today's new clothing item is the one below:


















Ouch... XD

I also made this masterpiece! Ok... I actually copied it (but I made a few enchancements), and I think it turned out quite good!
Meow XD
I made 2 of these, and I might give one away :DDD

Also, I'm pretty sure you all have heard of Scooter (chocolate4050) and his blog, The Animal Jam Sky blog!
Well, my Christmas Llama art got featured XD So check it out :D

LASTLY:
I finally managed to print something (Bender from Futurama) with the 3d printer! If you want your AJ animal to be printed, just leave a comment and I will try to print it, and then upload a picture of it :D

(I used so many :Ds in this post XD. I mean :D)

Cya!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.