Friday, February 10, 2017

Friendship items, masterpiece and an AWESOME VIDEO!

Hoii jams! Sorry I didn't post on Wednesday, I had a lot of homework for Thursday but we ended up not having school :P

These are the new items:
(the T-shirt looks SO CUTE on koalas and penguins :D)
By the way, I made a masterpiece for the FF so let me know if you want a copy :3 Sorry, it's not so good but it's kinda cute :P

It's so PINK! I DON'T EVEN LIKE PINK XD


And finally, a HILARIOUS VIDEO by Mymomiscool/Sethyy XDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDD!

Cya!
Max looks so wise O,o


5 comments:

  1. Sweet masterpiece!Can I have a copy please? (My user is sarahkey8)
    I'll have to watch that video later! :D
    That dog is so cute XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I'll make a copy for you :D
      He's also super crazy XP

      Delete
  2. I love the dog :3

    Visit the Animal Jam Sky Blog: animaljamskyblog.blogspot.com
    --Scooter (chocolate4050)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Mira.
    It's been forever since I've been on this blog! Glad you're still up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. helo i dont lik yiou.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.