Monday, March 27, 2017

AJHQ did WHAT?

Hey jamrs it's me your friend Flora, Ruler of walruses and octopi, and the Prime Minister of the Starfish land ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ™dance with us๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒŸ

hahaha help

Today's RIM is:
Drawbacks:
-Too purple
-Too expensive (srsly, AJHQ? 2,400 gems? THAT IS WAY TOO MUCH, I CAN'T AFFORD IT :cris in le corner:
O wait, I have over 300,000 gems. Hooraiiii :D)

Benefits:
-Hmmm... I like the little lightning :3
-Shirts look neat on koalas :P

Ok, and now, an ACTUAL topic.

AJHQ did WHAT?

Recently, AJHQ recorded a Lucky Day livestream and something disturbing was noted. Well, watch the video to find out more (video by Nekaigo):

Well, apparently, the Animal Jam Headquarters use fowl language. I DO NOT KNOW if the video is edited or not, yet I'm pretty sure it isn't since the Livestream video got deleted, and many youtubers have been talking about what happened.



1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for sharing it on your blog. i just checked the video and it is fantastic. your blog is so interesting and entertaining especially for the kids and teenagers. Keep posting!!

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.