Monday, March 6, 2017

RIM& Le castle!

Hoi jams! Sorry for not posting, I have been dealing with some Blogger& Google Accounts issues since last week :(

Anyways, here is the RIM:

Neat! Also, since I'm SUPER EXCITED (:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD) about Lucky Day, I decided to buy the Lucky Castle and decorate it. The theme is castle (X_x). But that was too common. So now it's my randomness castle. MWAHAHAHAHAH XD 
You can check it out if you want, my member account(where it can be found) is Tzatziki.

 
That's all for now, hopefully I'll be able to post on Wednesday. Byeeeeeeeeee!!
 
:P
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm grape jam :)

    THE GOLD IS ORANGE
    IT AIN'T GOLD IF IT ORANGE
    AJ
    IS IT COPPER NOW???????? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning to understand that not all wishes can be met, perhaps the best remedy to prevent disappointed and hurt.

    Cara Membuat Antibiotik Alami untuk Hilangkan Infeksi.

    ReplyDelete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.