Friday, May 19, 2017

Le tag!

Alright jams, hoi, how are you :P?
(I'm utterly excited because I have no homework for Monday, mwahahahahahaha)

Today I will finally be doing The Sunshine Blogger Tag! (THE BACKGROUND IS RED BECAUSE I AM TOO LAZY TO RE-TYPE THE QUESTIONS K DON'T JUDGE MEH XD)

 1. Whom do you most look up to?
Tbh, I don't really know :T

2. If you could be a character in any book, TV show, or movie, what character would you be and why?
(thinks)
(thinks)
ONE ETERNITY LATER
(thinks)
EUREKA
I would be...


That guy. From Futurama. He's so cool :P

3. What's a talent that you've always wanted? (i.e. the ability to sing, draw, write, play sports)
I've always wanted to be able to play complicated musical instruments or to be able to play volleyball (I don't even like volleyball but it is the most played sport at school :T)
 
4. If you could travel through time, when would you go to?
I don't knowwwwwwwwww XD I like the past. And the future. But I don't really like 2017 XD 

5. If you could change anything about your life, would you?
Nahhh... I mean, my life is not perfect but I don't think I would like to change it :P

6. If your life were a TV show, what would the theme song be?


                                                

7. If you were a superhero, what would your powers and superhero name be?
I would be... um... THE SUPER ZERO!! YES, THAT'S PURRRRRFECT :DDDD
My favorite superpowers are mind reading and flying :P

8. What do you spend the most time doing on your computer/phone?
Drawing/goofing/watching stuff

9. If you were somehow shrunken down to 10 inches tall, what's the first thing that you'd do?
I wouldn't care, actually. I've always been ''the short one'' XD

10. Which animal do you think is the cutest? (Adorable photographs are welcome)
AHHH I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!! THAT'S A VERY HARD CHOICEEEEEEE SO I WILL UPLOAD THE FIRST KAWAII PHOTOGRAPH I SEE XD
GAHHHHHHHHH I LOAF THIS

11. Would you do this tag again?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

And now, I tag...

Swirlshine (The Weekly Jammer News)
Sarahkey8 (The Animal Jam Friendship Community)
Graciepopstar91 (The Animal Jam Friendship Community)
Lostfairy (The Animal Jam Jumble)
Crazcatlover (The Crazcatlover Blog)
(If you haven't been tagged feel free to answer the questions lol XD)

(OK guys, I know that all of you have been tagged at least once but I'm re-tagging you because I didn't get to tag anyone :cri:)

So, here are my questions...

1. What's the craziest thing you have ever said/done?
2. Favorite meme/memes (up to 3)?
3. What is your favorite reptile?
4. If you could meet ANYONE, who would it be?
5. Would you rather have gills and be able to breathe underwater or wings and be able to fly?
6. What's your favorite dessert :P?
7.Who is your favorite AJ YouTuber,and why?
8.What would you do if you were given a million dollars/euros/pounds/whatevers (XD)?
9.Who is your favorite painter?
10. What is your favorite AJ feature? (besides buddies)
11. Have you ever met a famous Jammer? If so, who was it? 

Okies, that's all for today! Cyaaaaaaaaaa!



5 comments:

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.