Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Random art (pt.36763)

Hoi jams!
I would make a new item post today, but sadly AJHQ didn't release any items today.
Wait
Or did they...?

Checks JMC
Nope
JMF
Nah
Epic Wonders
WAIT

MAJIK!!1!11!!1!!!11!!
Ok, so the Silver Ring is back, and I'm glad,since it's a quite decent non-member item :P

...And now I'm just going to upload some randm drawings of mine since I don't know what else to do D: ANY IDEAS PLS HELPPPP

For Purplestarclub's art contest.



Some buddies of mine and me :P (I have to add more). From left to right: Gerffr, Sarahkey8, Mimithecool, Swirlshine, Ja983, Mfse, my sister, moi, Ilovemfse (for your information, MFSE is a fun organization my friends, my sister and I made up :D), Lostfairy, Graciepopstar91, Karalee and Meganfurryfun37! I made this for my YouTube channel banner.

Ok, this was the villain from my AJ Futurama-themed fanfiction, Bloggerama, which I never finished XD. Her username would be ''smellmyfeetandsmile12''. What a nice username :P


Well, that's all for now! See you on Friday!!

p.s: Floranimations people (XD), if you're reading this, I would like to let you know that I'm probably going to draw avatars for you, based either on your IRL or AJ looks. If you would like to ask for something specific, please let me know!


4 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME pictures!

    P.S
    Can you give me a link to your youtube channel? I can't find it XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty :3

      Of course!
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdypp6ER8IjQazwd4kLSeqQ

      Delete

So, all of you know what comments you shouldn´t do, but here´s a reminder:
1- No comments on unappropiate subjects. Remember there are jammers of all ages looking at this.
2- You can advertise your blog if you want, I have no problem with it.
3- Only visit the blog if you like it. (What is the point in visiting it otherwise?)
4-There are loads of spam comments. (Robotic, authomatic advertisements) Just ignore them, ok?
5-Sorry if I take ages to reply, I am busy and there are a lot of comments.
Also, if you don´t have a blogger profile, it would be nice if you included your username, so people know who you are.
Happy Commenting!
-MisterChunkybuddy.